Michigan woman is states first confirmed human hantavirus case – Daily Mail

Michigan reports its first human hantavirus case: Woman contracted the lethal breathing illness while cleaning deserted house plagued with rodentsMichigan health officials confirmed the states very first case of hantavirus on Monday, stating a lady was hospitalized with the breathing virusThey said she was most likely exposed when cleaning an unoccupied home that includes indications of an active rodent infestation Hantavirus can be passed to human beings from infected rodents when they breathe air contaminated with excrements, touch an infected rodent or it bites themThe Centers for Disease Control stated it might likewise be possible to get it from foods contaminated by rodent droppingsIt can not be spread out from human to human and has a 38 percent death rate By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com Published: 15:26 EDT, 8 June 2021
Advertisement

Share or discuss this post: